Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
New circuit Board for 0330-3N
May 19, 2011
8:56 am
Steve Pooler
Admin
Forum Posts: 1127
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wow...That control circuit "Can" must be original...I have not seen one of those in many years  Surprised

The replacement is part # FR-32NX ($250.00 US) and it will have 4 sensor leads...In your case if you only have 2 battery banks, you would pair 2 sensor leads on one bank & the other 2 on the second bank (or 3 & 1) but they must all be on a battery source or the board will see no voltage on the one or more not connected & think it has a dead battery...Thus never shut off...

Also...Just for your info...That Charger model should be C 330-3N

I just checked with my distributor & they do Not have one in stock...But it can be ordered from the factory...

Delivery time to me would depend on if the factory has them in stock, and getting answers out of them lately is not easy (They have been making some changes with inventory)

I notice from your profile that you are out of the US ?...I would also need a US address to ship to if you want to buy from us...My distributor will not ship out of the Lower 48 states...

I understand if you want to look for another source that has them in stock...At least now you know the part# and the correct model of the charger...

If you are unable to source another supplier or would still like to buy from us you can PM me here, or send an e-mail to ** you don't have permission to see this link **

Thanks,

Steve~ 

May 19, 2011
8:11 am
sangria1
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have an old Sentry battery charger Model 0330-3N  serial C79110 installed in a 1978 58 Hatteras YF, that has been acting up. The battery charger starts to circle up and down until it trips the  panel breaker. I inspected the circuit board (actually is a square capacitator- like that has a circuit board on the front face) any how I discover that my charger only has one sensor for the house battery bank. I would like to substitute the board with the newer one, that can monitor two battery banks. Do you have a part number and also where can I purchase it. Thanks in advance.