Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
1994 Marine Air Systems ECU
May 21, 2011
7:00 am
Steve Pooler
Admin
Forum Posts: 1127
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alex~

The least expensive way would be with a ECU to Passport I/O retrofit kit...I can't post discounted pricing here but I will send you a PM...The retail pricing & what the kit comes with can be found on page 9 of this link... 

/2011-official-marine-airrrr-price-book-catalog-marine-ac-products-marine-air-conditioning-parts/

I would be available here or on the phone to walk you thru the installation...It's pretty easy...

Steve~

May 20, 2011
10:50 am
aor1
Members
Forum Posts: 3

Thanks for responding Steve. What will be the least expensive way to retrofit my VHE12K unit to one of the newer display controls?  If you can provide, what would be my cost and will there be instructions so that I can make the swap myself?  Thanks Again, Alex

May 20, 2011
9:39 am
Steve Pooler
Admin
Forum Posts: 1127

Sorry...But Marine Air no longer supports the ECU with replacement parts (no boards or keypads)

You can try looking on e-bay but be careful...Be sure it is the Exact same control as none of the other models will work with that board...You may want to look at this PDF to see the differences: /marine-ac-updates/marine-ac-control-identification-marine-air-direct-expansion-units/

Marine Air does offer retrofit kits to update the ECU system to the current Passport I/O or the Elite controls.

I can have one shipped to you if you like  Wink

Steve~

May 20, 2011
12:21 am
aor1
Members
Forum Posts: 3

Hi, I recently purchased a 1994 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer cruiser with a Marine Air Systems VHE12K-H AC/Heating unit.  Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement display/control panel?  The "up" temparature arrow does not move the setting up when pressed.  The display unit that I have is not the Passport, but an older unit that is named "Environmental Control Unit" or ECU.  If anyone knows if this problem can be fixed on the display unit, I would really appreciate that as well.  Thanks